A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - April 2020
Posted Wednesday, May 13, 2020 by Shelly Nye
COVID-19 dramatically changed how we did our work in April and dramatically impacted our membership total, training approval requests and Job Board submissions, but we are hopeful that things will return to a more "normal" state in the coming months as child care workers return to work and our state begins to reopen.
- Membership total: 7247 (decreased by 150 this month)
- 473 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 449 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 992 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was less than one day!
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 764 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 105 training sessions were approved.
- 1 trainer RENEWED and 1 NEW trainer was approved.
- 32 active members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 577 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 246 times during this month (2486 times combined).
- 862 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 381 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership (continued increase due to COVID-19 Stay at Home orders).
- 497 online ProSolutions Training course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 180 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- Section II of the Adult Learning Academy further postponed due to COVID-19 (scheduled to resume once Stay at Home orders are lifted).
- 18 Directors interacted with the Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.
- Verified attendance for 28 Registry-approved training sessions was added to the membership accounts of 819 training attendees. Learn more here.
- A project was initiated with KPS3 Marketing to update and redesign the website. Tentative completion date: July 2020
- NEW Membership Applications now accepted via email in response to COVID-19 and the Registry's office closure.
- The Nevada Registry's 2020 First Quarter membership and training approval-related statistics were posted to the website.
- A project to align workforce standards and professional development with NAEYC's professional standards and competencies was launched with SRI Consulting. Target date for completion: June 2020