A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - August 2019
Posted Wednesday, September 4, 2019 by Shelly Nye
We rounded out the summer months with a very busy and productive August. Take a look at what was happening behind the scenes at The Nevada Registry.
- Membership total: 7079 (an increase of 29 since last month!)
- 685 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 606 membership certificates were processed. Please note that as of May 2019, membership certificates are no longer printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- The number of online Update/Renewal Forms submitted more than doubled during this month resulting in a decrease in paper forms by 64% and further reducing The Nevada Registry's environmental footprint!
- The number of active members accessing their Online Portal increased by 23% this month as compared to July.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 2.5 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was just 1 day!
- 477 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 218 training sessions were approved.
- 64 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 657 Happy Birthday email messages were sent to active Registry members.
- The Nevada Registry entered into a data transfer partnership with ChildCare Education Institute to begin electronically importing completed Registry-approved online CCEI training into membership accounts.
- New feature was added to the Trainer Profile section of the Online Portal to help approved trainers track their progress toward meeting annual renewal requirements.
- YouTube Video tutorials were viewed 382 times during this month (616 times combined).
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Community Food Pantry of Reno/Sparks