A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - February 2019
Posted Saturday, March 2, 2019 by Shelly Nye
February proved to be another busy month at The Nevada Registry. Here are a few highlights:
- 701 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 690 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed (nearly 200 more than last month!). Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 10 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was 6 days.
- 535 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 219 training sessions were approved.
- 8 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year.
- 7 NEW trainers were approved.
- 8 individuals graduated from the Las Vegas Adult Learning Academy.
- 55 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside!