A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - January 2019
Posted Wednesday, February 20, 2019 by Shelly Nye
As you can see by the numbers below, 2019 is off to a great start!
- 831 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system (200 more than last month!)
- 520 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed. Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- Average turnaround time to process NEW applications: 9 days
- Average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications: 6 days
- 488 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 323 training sessions were approved.
- 65 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year.
- 5 NEW trainers were approved.
- 59 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: American Heart Association/Big Hearts Little Hats Campaign
January 2019 marks our 15th year. Stay connected to our Facebook page and the NEWS page of our website to find out what surprises we have in store during our year-long celebration of this monumentous occasion. And be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...