A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - March 2018
Posted Monday, April 2, 2018 by Shelly Nye
March came in like a lion! Check out what the staff of The Nevada Registry were able to accomplish this month!
- 641 applications and renewal forms were received in the mail. Data entry was completed on all of them!
- 596 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
- 499 renewal reminder notices were sent.
- 393 training sessions were approved.
- 15 trainers requalified.
- 20 new trainers were approved.
- Nearly 600 CCDBG Health and Safety Training Scholarships reviewed/granted.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Food Bank of Northern Nevada
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...