A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - March 2020
Posted Tuesday, April 21, 2020 by Shelly Nye
Another busy month is in the books. Check out the activities that occurred during March.
- Membership total: 7332
- 661 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system. As a reminder, paper renewal forms are no longer accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 675 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 1192 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was just 2.51 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 943 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 68 training sessions were approved (dramatic decrease due to COVID-19 Stay at Home orders).
- 1 trainer renewed and 3 new trainers were approved.
- 61 active members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 585 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 156 times during this month (2240 times combined).
- 774 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 324 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership (significant increase due to COVID-19 Stay at Home orders).
- 636 online ProSolutions Training course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 159 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership (significant increase due to COVID-19 Stay at Home orders).
- Section II of the Adult Learning Academy was postponed due to COVID-19 (scheduled to resume once Stay at Home orders are lifted).
- 22 Directors interacted with the Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.
- The Nevada Registry hosted our bi-annual chat with Child Care Licensing surveyors from State and Washoe County to continue to strengthen partnership and collaboration opportunities.
- A meeting of The Nevada Registry Advisory Committee (RAC) was held.
- A new SLACK channel was created to support stakeholder collaboration around COVID-19. 30 members were added to the discussion forum.
- A meeting of the Training Approval System (TAS) Advisory Workgroup was held.
- Following testing by 48 approved trainer volunteers, a new attendance tracking feature/membership benefit was launched. The new feature allows completed Registry-approved training to be added to the membership accounts of active Registry members within approximately one week of attending an in-person training session. As of March 31st, attendance was entered and verified for 100 training sessions and added to the accounts of 1386 training attendees. Learn more here.