A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - November 2018
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2018 by Shelly Nye
Staff of The Nevada Registry was hard at work during the month of November. A few highlights of our activities are listed below.
- 695 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 559 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed. Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- Average turnaround time to process NEW applications: 6 days
- Average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications: 6 days
- 541 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 237 training sessions were approved.
- 12 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year.
- 70 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Reno Initiative for Shelter & Equality (RISE)
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...