A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - November 2019
Posted Thursday, December 5, 2019 by Shelly Nye
Wow! November’s numbers did not disappoint! Check out what the staff of The Nevada Registry accomplished this month:
- Membership total: 7187
- 596 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 572 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 419 online Update/Renewal Forms were submitted compared to only 25 paper forms. Paper renewal forms will no longer be accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 1086 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 9.13 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was 1.29 days.
- 654 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 125 training sessions were approved.
- 67 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 15-year members, Sofia Hwang and Robin Armstrong, were highlighted on The Nevada Registry NEWS and Facebook pages. Read what they had to say about how they feel The Nevada Registry has positively influenced ECE in Nevada.
- More than 350 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 236 times during this month (1291 times combined).
- 498 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 196 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- We completed our first data import with ProSolutions Training this month. As a result, 4381 online course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 827 active members.
- A meeting of the Training Approval System (TAS) Advisory Workgroup was held.
- The application to the 2020 Adult Learning Academy was released. Deadline to apply is December 13, 2019.
- A new feature allowing Directors to access a current list of employees and submit changes to The Nevada Registry was launched. Volunteers helped test the new system before launching. Learn more about the new benefit here.
- A major upgrade to The Nevada Registry’s database was conducted in order to move it to a newer, higher functioning server. This upgrade was completed with minimal disruption to our members and trainers.