FREE CCDBG Health and Safety Training Now Available through ProSolutions Training
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2018 by Shelly Nye
ProSolutions Training is now offering early care and education providers in Nevada FREE online Health and Safety courses for a limited time!
The Child Care Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Act of 2014 requires Health and Safety training within 120 days of employment for new employees. Existing caregivers and teachers are required to complete the new training in accordance with their facility’s licensure date. Click to learn more and order free course.*
The recently approved CCDBG Health and Safety courses include:
- Building and Physical Premises Safety, Including the Storage and Handling of Bio-Contaminants and Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning Resulting from a Natural or Man-Made Event
- Medication Administration and the Prevention of and Response to Food and Other Allergies in the Child Care Environment
- Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome and Abusive Head Trauma
- Transportation and Field Trip Safety in the Early Childhood Environment
Each course has been individually approved by The Nevada Registry. Participants will receive an individual certificate for each course successfully completed. This allows caregivers/teachers to take all or some of the courses as needed.
*You will be directed to an 8-hour package that includes the five individual courses listed above.