The 2021 SAZAEYC Annual Conference will be offered virtually this year which opens up opportunities for trainers from other states to offer their expertise to the Early Childhood workforce in a neighboring state. While presenting out of state will not count toward your total training sessions delivered in Nevada, it’s a great opportunity to share your expertise while further developing your training delivery experience. If interested, please follow the links below and direct all inquiries to SAZAEYC. The deadline to submit a proposal is June 18, 2021.
Message shared from SAZEYC:
As early childhood professionals, we have supported one another through yet another extraordinary year of adversity and stress. This journey through difficult experiences has also involved inspiring personal growth. We continue to be inspired as we watch countless teachers, coaches, and early childhood professionals adapt and persevere through challenging times. We want to be mindful of what is happening in our community and present on timely topics. For this year’s conference, we will focus on renewal and recovery personally, professionally, and relationally.
The 2021 SAZAEYC Annual Conference will be an online professional development opportunity to:
- Share the knowledge and best practices that you use
- Contribute to early childhood educators’ professional learning – beyond the mandated professional development
- Build your own and your colleagues’ sense of professionalism and commitment to young children
- Connect with early childhood educators from the Southern Arizona community and others joining virtually from around the country.
The conference will utilize the Zoom platform. Each session will be 1.5 hours and include a conference committee member to support your time. You will be able to use breakout rooms, polls, and chat box discussion in addition to your live presentation and conversation with attendees.
Please consider the following session tracks when submitting your application:
- Building Connections – including family engagement, community, cultural responsiveness, and advocacy
- Fostering Wellness – including self care, mindfulness, nutrition, and health
- Nurturing the Whole Child – including child development, classroom and behavioral management, trauma informed care, and child centered practice
Session proposals for the 2021 SAZAEYC Conference may be submitted through Google Forms. Please be sure to include all information requested, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Stay up to date with conference information through our website: https://www.sazaeyc.org/annual-conference
Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org