Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Stipends (CRRSA)
The Children’s Cabinet is excited to announce they are currently accepting applications for Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) stipends. These stipends are available to licensed family, group or center providers (excluding accommodation and Head Start providers) and Out of School Time (OST) programs (excluding city and county parks and recreation programs).
Please visit: https://nevadachildcare.org/financialassistance/ for the entire Notice of Funding Opportunity as well as the application for licensed child care and OST providers.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: CRRSA-FAQs-4.26.2021.pdf (secureservercdn.net)
- You must read the entire Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) before you complete your application.
- Please download and save the application to your desktop, complete, and you must “save as” for it to save the information added.
- Follow the submission instructions on the NOFO.
- All information is required in order for the application to be considered complete.
- You may submit the application before the deadline.
- No additional documentation is needed when submitting the application for licensed child care providers.
Application Deadline is May 28, 2021.