Immunization records available online for children and adults.
Nevada WebIZ is a confidential online computer system used statewide by doctors and nurses to keep track of their patients’ immunizations.
Through the Public Access Portal website:
- Parents and legal guardians can print official immunization records for their child(ren) ages 0 through 17 years; and
- Adult individuals (ages 18 years and over) can print an official immunization record for themselves.
This is an official record and can be used as proof of immunization for school entry, summer camp, employment, etc.
6 Easy Steps to Finding a Record Through the Public Access Portal
- Ask your doctor to update your email address and cell phone number to your and/or your child(ren)’s Nevada WebIZ record.
- Visit the Public Access Portal at: https://izrecord.nv.gov
- Enter the last name, first name, date of birth, gender and relationship to the person whose record you are searching for. Choose either “Text” or “Email” and proceed to enter the cell phone number or email address and click “Search.”
- Once a record is found, click “Request Code to Access Immunization Record.”
- You will receive an access code via “Text” or “Email” to enter on the “Verification Code” screen. Click “Verify” once the access code has been entered.
- Print and/or save the Official Immunization Record (Adobe .PDF format).
Contact the Help Desk at 775-684-5954 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Your doctor’s office is not entering immunizations into Nevada WebIZ (Nevada law requires that all immunizations given in Nevada be stored in Nevada WebIZ);
- You experience any trouble accessing the Public Access Portal; or
- You have any questions or concerns.
Learn more about Nevada WebIZ here.