A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - October 2019
Posted Wednesday, November 6, 2019 by Shelly Nye
October was another busy month here at the Registry! Take a look at these highlights:
- Membership total: 7164
- 727 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 692 membership certificates were processed. Please note that as of May 2019, membership certificates are no longer printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- 429 online Update/Renewal Forms were submitted compared to only 47 paper forms. Please note that paper renewal forms will no longer be accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 1046 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 9.49 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was 1.86 days.
- 456 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 194 training sessions were approved.
- 38 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 15-year member, Michelle Herzbrun, was highlighted on The Nevada Registry NEWS and Facebook pages. Read what she had to say about how she feels The Nevada Registry has positively influenced ECE in Nevada.
- 571 Happy Birthday email messages were sent to active Registry members.
- YouTube video tutorials were viewed 194 times during this month (1055 times combined).
- 271 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 69 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- Three "Did You Know?" Tips and Reminders were posted to the NEWS and Registry Facebook page.
- The Nevada Registry hosted our bi-annual chat with Child Care Licensing surveyors from State and Washoe County to continue to strengthen partnership and collaboration opportunities.
- A “reunion” conference call was held with graduates of the 2018 and 2019 Adult Learning Academies to solicit feedback about the successes and challenges they have experienced as newly approved trainers.
- A new attendance/sign-in form was released in preparation for the new training attendance tracking feature scheduled to be unveiled next year. Now more than ever, it is important for Registry members to know and provide their Registry ID and the email address attached to their Online Portal when signing in at Registry-approved training sessions as this is the information that will be needed to begin tracking “live” training data. Learn more here.
- The 15th Anniversary special edition of the FY19 Membership and Training Approval System Report was released. Highlighting the most transformative year in Registry history, this is a must-read!
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Food Bank of Northern Nevada