Enrollment for the Telehealth Services Benefit Program Now Open!
Receive access to unlimited telemedicine calls and up to 10 teletherapy sessions, per year, per family, for up to two years for FREE! Individuals must be active members of The Nevada Registry AND working in an eligible program to enroll. To determine whether you are eligible, log into your Online Portal account and click on the 'Membership Account' tab on your dashboard. If you are eligible, you will see a new tab titled, ‘Telehealth Services Benefit Program' under your 'Training Documentation' tab. Open that tab and scroll down to the bottom to begin the enrollment process.
All News & Updates
- All Categories
- Advocacy, Public Policy and Legislation
- Child Care Licensing
- Community Events
- Did You Know?
- Early Childhood Staff Stipend Incentive Program
- Health Related/COVID-19
- Industry News
- Member News & Program Updates
- Professional Development
- Telehealth Services Benefit Program
- Training Approval System/Information for Trainers